For a more detailed description of classes click here.
Our regular season runs from January-November. Recital is held the week before Thanksgiving and students are on break from then until the New Year.
Students must be enrolled by mid-June to participate in that year's recital; however, we have ongoing enrollment year-round for some of our classes.
Our annual schedule is a little unusual. Most studios follow the traditional school calendar. Our families love our dance season for many reasons, including:
- Recital fees are due in June/July/August vs. being due in December.
- Our high school Seniors can focus on graduation/prom/etc. during their second semester of their Senior year (or continue dancing with us if they plan to stay local after graduation).
- This schedule keeps things constant for students over the summer - we think this is beneficial because students typically become less physically active over the summer months.
- Families will have more time to spend together during the holiday season.
- Fall is a hectic (and expensive) time of year. With our schedule families don't have to add "dance enrollment" to their already busy back-to-school season.
- Families can take time off for family vacation during the summer and it won't conflict with recital.
Want to know more? Ready to Enroll? Click HERE!